pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Sick Week


Well this week did not go as planed. Sick, sick, sick around here. Not me but the kids, one right after another. Started with Lucas over the weekend and the first 2 days of the week. It his Wyatt on Tuesday and I just sent him back to school today. And Abbie started last night.I don't think I have slept all week. The Hubby person drives trucks and is gone 5 days at a time, so this has been all me. Then yesterday I slipped and fell on some big rocks in my front yard and binged myself up.
But I did get a few things done. I made that notebook cover and listed that little bag. I made the bag before Christmas but hadn't gotten around to listing it on etsy till this week. 
Next up is helping Madelyn finish up the quilt she is making for her teacher's soon to be born baby boy. She had done a great job on the quilt. 
As for my goals for this month, I will only get 2 things listed in my shop, my friend was having her baby in April had the baby yesterday, 3 months early. Baby is doing great and mama is also. 

No comments: