pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

I did good



So one of my goals for this month was list 3 new items in my etsy shop every week. So its Saturday and I added 3 new items. Yay for me. They are little things and didn't take to much time getting them together.

So in other news, Maddie started making a quilt for her teacher and his wife that are having their first baby next month. She is using the super cute rocket ship fabric from Prints Charming. And because she is doing this little project my very thoughtful Wyatt insisted that I make a quilt for the teacher he had last year who is also expecting a baby soon. 
So I dug out the super cute charm pack of Sherbet Pips by http://comfortstitching.typepad.co.uk/comfortstitching/ super cute fabric. Now that I started I want one for me. I may have to hunt down more of that fabric. I need to et this one quilted and wrapped up for him to take to her. He was so excited to come home from school and see that I had started it.

No comments: