pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

The January ToDo list

We will see if this help me to stay organized and inspired to get some stuff checked off my todo list. This and the fact that my sewing studio is almost complete and and is turning into a great work space, I should do well. So for this month...

  • get some things made and added to my sad little etsy shop, the goal is 3 items a week finished and listed. Can be small and simple. 
  • Get fabric picked out for a friend who is having a baby in April. (maybe I can get this made and sent before the baby comes unlike a year and a half later)
  • Finish the quilt bee quilt that is on the longarm (It is giving me some trouble)
  • gather fabrics and decide on a layout for quilt number two for a friends boys. (she is prego also so a baby quilt will happen too in the next few months)
  • write my first tutorial for a fun little netbook holder I made before Christmas.

No comments: