pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sewing Room

This is the place I spend all the time I can.
Between the computer (his name is Hudson)
and my sewing machine (her name is Mabel)
My sewing area in what should be our dinning room. I can still keep an eye on the kids and be in the middle of the action. The down side is a lot of traffic and people like to put their stuff down on my sewing table.
I am working on filling that blank wall with all kinds of little quilts. It should be fun when it is finished.

2 comments:

Gina said...

What a lovely organised room. I love all the bags on the back wall. My sewing room is one of my bedrooms. It's great as I'm out of the way and it's too much trouble for hubby and daughter to come upstairs and disturb me.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Michael Lockridge said...

Hudson? Mabel?

And you call me weird.

Keep doing what you love.

Fred