pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

The Best Friend Bag


This is a little bag that I made today for Maddie's best friend. Her friend is moving out of the state and Maddie wanted to do something nice for her. This is what we came up with. I don't know if they will be driving or flying but either way she will have something to do. Maddie picked out a fun notebook, a pencil set, some pens, and a box of crayons. It all fits nicely in the messenger bag.
I finished the bags that I had to do before school was out. Talk about the last minute. I was still sewing 20 minutes before school was out. They were well liked.
OK, time to sit with my hubby and watch a movie.

3 comments:

jillytacy said...

The bag is very cute! What a nice gesture from you and Maddie! I'm sure it was greatly appreciated! I love it when my daughter thinks about doing something nice for someone else. Proud moment! Kindness to others is important!

Kirsten, Mike & The Boys said...

Too cute! Where do you get all your cute fabric? You manage to find the neatest stuff!

Beth said...

I order from the fat qurter shop online the most. The fabric in that bag is from my friend in England. Back home I was always at fabric shops but I don't care for many here.