pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

The Best Friend Bag


This is a little bag that I made today for Maddie's best friend. Her friend is moving out of the state and Maddie wanted to do something nice for her. This is what we came up with. I don't know if they will be driving or flying but either way she will have something to do. Maddie picked out a fun notebook, a pencil set, some pens, and a box of crayons. It all fits nicely in the messenger bag.
I finished the bags that I had to do before school was out. Talk about the last minute. I was still sewing 20 minutes before school was out. They were well liked.
OK, time to sit with my hubby and watch a movie.

3 comments:

jillytacy said...

The bag is very cute! What a nice gesture from you and Maddie! I'm sure it was greatly appreciated! I love it when my daughter thinks about doing something nice for someone else. Proud moment! Kindness to others is important!

Kirsten said...

Too cute! Where do you get all your cute fabric? You manage to find the neatest stuff!

Beth said...

I order from the fat qurter shop online the most. The fabric in that bag is from my friend in England. Back home I was always at fabric shops but I don't care for many here.