pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

ABC's of me.

Because I am new at this blog thing I thought I would do this little thing.


The ABC's of me.




  • Accent- does a California girl have an accent?


  • Breakfast or no breakfast- yes


  • Chore I don't like- I hate cleaning my house but if I had to choose one it would be the dishes


  • Dog or Cat- I have both and they both bug me. I like the tortoise, he doesn't bark or trip me


  • Essential electronic- my computer (Hudson) and my Ipod


  • Favorite Cologne- I don't know. I love the mango mandarin stuff from Bath and Body Works


  • Gold or Silver- Silver


  • Handbag I carry most often-

  • Insomnia- sometimes
  • Job Title- Wife/Mommy
  • Kids- 3 *girl- 6 years *2 boys- 4 years, 3 years (next week)
  • Living arrangements- we bought our first house 2 years ago. (we had to move from California to Texas to do it)
  • Most admirable trait-
  • Naughtiest Childhood Trait- stubbornness
  • Overnight Hospital Stays- just when I had my kids
  • Phobias- fish and clowns (yes, fish scare the living daylights out of me)
  • Quote- There is nothing worse then an uneducated rabbit- Katy from http://imagingermonkey.blogspot.com
  • Reason to smile- My kids, my hubby, family and friends
  • Siblings- Matthew my big bro and Jon my little bro
  • Time to wake up- our wonderful dogs wake me up every morning at 6:30 and i wish they would stop it.
  • Unusual talent or skill- I can tie a cherry stem in a knot in my mouth sometimes 2 knots
  • Vegetables I Refuse to eat- Brussels sprouts
  • Worst Habit- brutal honesty and sarcasm
  • X-rays- to many to say- knees, hands, wrist, elbow, toes and most likely more (i am a bit accident prone)
  • Yummy Stuff- Starbucks and cheesecake but not necessarily together
  • Zoo animals I like the most- I don't know but my kids like to watch the hippos poop. They think its funny every time

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you missed out most admirable trait. I'd say it was your generous spirit. But then, that's coz I am biased.
Got to agree with the sprouts. I don't believe a single person when they say they like them, it's just that they think they do....

jillytacy said...

I enjoyed reading your ABCs. A tortoise, huh! My daughter loves turtles but it seems like a lot more work than a new cat would be.
By the way I think stubbornness is a good trait not naughty. Then again I'm stubborn too so I would say that!

jacquie said...

Thanks for sharing all of this. A good way to start to get to know you. I'm a cheesecake girl myself...new york style, a little on the dry side..no toppings.

LauraJ said...

I laughed at the pets-They bug you! Lol..Animals bug me too! But they are cute though!

susan said...

fun and funny list!
and i love b sprouts, katy, i really do!!

trash said...

Oh! I am stealing this one - thanks Beth!