pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

It has been awhile.

I have been trying to catch up on what seems like a million projects. I have 2 mini quilts in the works for the flickr 6"-12" mini quilt swap. I finished one and I need to do the binding on the other. Then its off to the Post office for me. (I hate the Post office)

I am also working on something for Katy's Russian doll swap. That is going OK. I keep changing my mind though. I might make one of each thing then pick one to send and keep the other for me. That sounds good.

I also have 2 other swaps I am doing. Thankfully they don't have to be sent out till September. So I can take my time with that.

School is out so that is also keeping me busy. It has been so hot and I haven't let them play outside. That makes for some wild kids. I think I will have them run laps around the living room.

I am also working on a baby quilt for my mom's friends first grand baby. They like bright colors and I can't say that I love things to bright. So this is what I have come up with. The yellow is killing me, but I think it is working out.

2 comments:

Lis said...

I like the yellow. But I often like bright colors.

jillytacy said...

You're busy with swaps!! I hate the post office too but need to go this week to send out your mini quilt. I hope it will be in your mailbox early next week!