pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Sleepy Me


At least I now know why i have been so sleepy. I got a call from my doc on Christmas Eve, she told me I was positive for gestational diabetes. Yup, no pie for me. I meet with some kind of nutritionist this week. So I have spent this last week guessing my way through what I should and should not eat. And I am its just because I can't, I want chocolate and cinnamon rolls and all kinds of other sugar and carb filled foods. But I have been a good girl and stayed away from all the bad stuff and all in all been a big whiner about the entire thing. But with only a few weeks to go before I have this baby girl, I think I can do it. It will be interesting to see how big this girl will be. My other baby's were between 7 lbs to 7 lbs 10 oz. But because I am as big as a large house I have a feeling this may be a bigger baby.


I need to sit and make a list of all the things I am behind in. My quilt groups have been so hard for me to keep up with. Being so tired and having so little inspiration. I still haven't managed to get a Christmas gift out to one of my grandest friends. Sorry! Tomorrow it will be on its way. Then there is all the getting ready for baby stuff that I still need to do. I spent all day painting her crib this wonderful pink. I need to get it all ready for her to have a place to sleep when we bring her home. I still need to pick up her infant seat. I am sure there is more but my brain doesn't work right.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a nice New Year.

No comments: