pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Time

I love this picture. Wyatt had me laughing for hours with that thing on. He has put a stash on everything he has made in the last few weeks just to make me laugh. I love this boy!

I love Christmas time! But this year it has been hard. I am guessing that it is because I am pregnant and have nothing left in me after taking care of my kids. I am sleepy and grumpy. But today is Christmas Eve. Now I am sad that it is almost over. I am happy I was able to get everything done. The one big thing that has been hanging over my head was Madelyn's quilt. Last night I finished the binding and got it tossed into the washer. today it is all dry and wrinkly. Happy Happy me to have it finished. i do think it is my favorite quilt yet. I love how it looks.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

beautiful quilt and sweet boy!! love his stash.