So, keeping 3 kids happy over the summer is hard work. Then you add an allergy attack out of nowhere and and it becomes much, much harder. I haven't had allergy trouble since we left California. I spent the last 4 weeks feeling terrible. Most allergy meds make me loopy. Funny for other people to witness, not so much fun for me. So I am taking something now that has had very little bad affect and I feel a bit more like myself. Thank goodness to because sick me is no fun to be around.
It has been raining off and on for almost a week now so the kids have been trapped in the house. They think with nothing to do. The mountains of toys they have would say otherwise. So yesterday I had then, well Maddie and W, draw me a monster. I took their drawing and turned it into a stuffed monster. They have been happily playing with there creations. I need to come up with some other fun non messy things to do. Work books came only keep then busy for so long. Yes they seen to like workbook time. Who knew.
I have been working on a few things.
- I picked what deer design I am going with. I am happy with it, I think. I am not telling though. You will have to wait till I am finished and it makes its way to its new home.
- A baby quilt for my Mom's friend. Its coming along.
- A Birthday quilt for a special little girl.
- 2 mini quilts for the mini quilt swap
- A small quilt for the Miniature Booty Swap
- And I am working on a list of things to start and try to finish by Christmas.
We will see how it goes.
Back to work now