pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Allie Quilt

This is another quilt I have been working on for far to long. This one I started in December and I finished it yesterday. It spent a long time folded up on a shelf. I pulled it out last week and worked in what little times bunches I had. I think it turned out nice, but I am sure sick of looking at it.

Next big quilt projects are Madelyn's woodland creatures and Lucas' space quilts. I am waiting on one more package of fabric for Madelyn's and I can't make up my mind on Lucas'. I have 4 different lines of space fabric to choose from and I am having trouble picking.

What do you think?

3 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

Haha - if you don't want to use the Prints Charming fabrics, I'll be happy to take them off your hands! I made my hubby a wallhanging out of the Rocket Scientist fabric (he really is one!), and that fabric is just so great! And I like Bot Camp too! So really, I'm of no help to you!

Beth said...

oh, I would say the prints charming becasue they are so lovely! then again, so are those mm prints!
you could always make cute little mini quilts ofr the wall with the other spacey fabrics?

Unknown said...

well I like them all too, so what use am I?

What kind of pattern are you going to use?

I would go for either bot camp or rocket scientist to kind of 'go' better with Wyatt's quilt...but then again, theyre all so great.