pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

school is almost out


I love summer brake. I really love having all my kids home with me. This is not to say that they don't drive me a little crazy sometimes. But I really like them around.


Today was Madelyn's end of the year party. Lucky, lucky me, it was at a park. I really hate parks. To many kids Lucas can hit, push or kick. I tell you that boy is one of a kind. We talked all the way there about being a nice boy and keeping his hands and feet to himself. We got to the park a little after 10am and didn't leave till almost 2. That is a lot of time to make sure the boy was being good. i will have to say he did well. No reports of Lucas in flicked injury. Madelyn had a good time. I think I only saw her when she needed a drink or a tissue. They all three have nasty noses. Wyatt played alone mostly. He is a shy one and kinda keeps to himself.


No sewing today. I was so sleepy by the time we got home that a nap was much better sounding then anything else.


Tomorrow is the last day of school. Half a day too. Happy me!
Let the summer fun start.

No comments: