pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stormy


Today is our first big storm of the season. I love stormy weather. But as the winds pick up and the small branches continue to hit the roof of the house I may begin to reconsider. We have a huge tree in our yard with its huge branches. Like the size of a small tree branches. We have had a few come down over the years that I grew up in this house. Nothing big happened but still.

So we are all home today. School is closed. Not that I was going to hop in my car with all the people who don't know how to drive in the rain. But here we are and it is just a mater of time before the weather or some really bad driver takes out power out. Then I get to figure out how to cook the chicken i had out for dinner. Camp stove it may be.


But for now I think a few cups of hot chocolate and a movie will do just fine.

No comments: