pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Crazy Life

Life is crazy. I don't know if it is because i am pregnant and everything seems to take so much out of me, or if it is just plain crazy. I am leaning toward just plain crazy.



I am behind on all my swaps, so sorry everyone things will be in the mail soon. I was able to get most of a quilt done for my brothers birthday. I made the top long ago but had never gotten around to quilting it. So I am happy to be down to sewing on the binding. His birthday is the 14th so I have a few more days. this one was made out of the super popular gnome fabric by heather Ross. When I saw that fabric a few years back I knew it had to be a quilt for my brother. I will get a pic before I give it to him.



Wyatt went on his first school field trip Friday. they went to Johnson's farm to pick pumpkins. We had so much fun. I was a brave mommy and let my boy go on the bus with his friends and I followed behind in my car with Lucas. I could have gone on the bus with the class but I had a feeling that all the bumping around on a bus seat would cause my prego tummy to bounce and also the fear of it making me wet my pants. And as funny as that would be, it is not what i want Wyatt to remember about his first field trip.

We fed goats and chickens, went on a hay ride and the kids were able to pick pumpkins off the vine. The kids were all too cute and had so much fun.


My picture are not loading. So sad.

No comments: