pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

i love santa cruz

I really do. It is such a great place to just be. Down Town Santa Cruz has got to be one of my most favorite places to just wander.


After a crazy trip to Office Max to get a new sewing/computer chair, I thought we all needed a cookie from the Pacific Cookie Company. Yummy. And the grownup's got some coffee from The Bad Ass Coffee Company. It was nice to just sit and people watch. It is a great place to people watch. Santa Cruz is known for its many types of people. There is a bit of everything you can imagine.






I am wanting to get a few mothers day gifts done today. I figure if I put it down here it may give me the push I need to get something done. A little virtual kick in my Bad Ass Coffee drinking bottom.

2 comments:

cwelkley said...

I too love me some Santa Cruz! It gives me the warm fuzzies being there. It reminds me of my glorious college days. Have you ever been to Clouds? One of my favorite restaurants.

Kirsten said...

Well thanks! And to you too!