pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

What A Week

This week has been so much fun. Sick me and now sick kids. Poor Wyatt was still thinking he was going to school. He was really not a happy boy when I told him that they didn't let sick kids go to school. This will make for a fun day. He is extra grumpy now. I just want to go back to bed.


But I was able to get most of Lucas' quilt top finished. Now I am waiting for my fabric to come so I can finish the borders. It is a little bright for my taste. But Lucas loves it and that is what it as all about.




Then with my cute bright space fabric scraps was made a baby quilt. I really love how it turned out. The dark gray really toned down the bright colors in the space fabric. Then I had at a lot of fun quilting it in stars. Too fun!





Now it is back to taking care of sick grumpy kids. Thank goodness for the long weekend.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I think that first one is great for a boy! I love the biding that you did on the second too, and the background colors- very mellow! Hope everyone gets better soon!