pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

Sleepy


We got up at 4am this morning to take the daddy to the airport. He is picking up a car in California and driving it back here. So I get to stay home with kids and he gets to spend the weekend with MY family. BooHoo. Now I have to decide to send Maddie to school or just let her stay home. They get out at 11:30 today so she wouldn't be missing much.


The one good thing about getting up so early is Starbucks gets up early too. Happy me. Sleepy me, but happy.

I have to say how much I love Katy from imagingermonkey. We have had fun sending things to each other but this time she made me cry. I knew about the wonderful quilt with the girl standing in the rain, but the pirate was a complete surprise. We are working on our boys room Wyatt picked a pirate theme. Chatting with Katy one day I said something about it, then Wyatt got that amazing pirate quilt to put on his wall. when he opened his quilt up he started yelling *THANK YOU KATY* as loud as he could. Then he looks at me and asked if i thought she heard him. Too cute. It made me cry.

And the London stuff was just to much fun. I love mail.

Now I have to finish the stuff I have going for her.

3 comments:

Katy said...

Mad man - picking a car up from Cali!!! Hope you have a good weekend, lots of sitting in front of the TV, under quilts, watching movies.


And you know I love sending you things even more than you love getting them, don't you xxx

Kirsten, Mike & The Boys said...

Yay for blogging! I'm so glad you're here!

jillytacy said...

Sounds like you've had lots of fun swapping. It looks like some great booty!