pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

A year




So we have been in Oregon for just a few days shy of a year. And wow what a year it has been. I have managed to live in 4 houses, only one of them rented, all others have been with family. I have made most of my family mad at me in one way or another, be it money related, or my big mouth, or them feeling that I am irresponsible in one way or another. All in all it has sucked. I am hanging in there in hopes of things getting better. We should be able to hunt for a house by November. I am really hoping that getting a place we can call our own will help us feel at home.
The hubby starts a new job this week. It will keep him on the road 5 or so days out of the week. Not great for the kids and I but it will help him stay out of all the family stuff that seems to follow me around. I feel sad dragging him to a place that is so full of negativity. I never thought San Antonio would remind me of good times. But it does. We had no money and I hated that city, but I didn't have the people troubles I do here. I see why being alone is an easier place for me. I pull away from human contact. All I do is rub people the wrong way. I guess I am having a bit of a woe is me day. They happen, not often, but they do.
I just need to sew something. Sewing always makes me feel better.

1 comment:

LJ said...

Sewing makes me feel better too darling. Hang in there babe. Life has great things in store for you. Just keep sewing, just keep making pretty things and hopefully sooner rather than later pretty things will happen to you too. mwahhhh xoxoxo