pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A New Year and A New Begining (I hope)


So another year has passed. I would say quickly, and it has been fast in some ways, but all in all it was not a fast going year.
In February we brought home out baby girl. I cannot believe it has almost been a year now. That is the one thing that has flown by so fast. Soon she will be toddling around. With her being my last baby I just want her to slow down a bit.
April Dave and I had our 10 year anniversary. And spent some time almost alone in Hawaii. We brought Abbie with us. But the other kiddo's stayed with Mamaw and Papa.
We moved from Santa Cruz to Medford OR. in August. We have spent a lot of time with family from my dad's side. and that brings us to now.
We will be moving into a rental house this weekend. It will be nice to see my stuff again and to be able to spread out a bit. We have lived in one room of my aunts house for the last few months. Poor her huh? But what I want the most is a good place to sew. It has been a long time. I have been able to do a few things but not to the degree my brain has been creating things. It is time to get them out of my head and onto fabric. I may blow up if I don't.
I hope this year hold some great things and happy times.

2 comments:

Lis said...

hooray, you own space!

Beth said...

Yes, it will feel good. But man the house is from the 70's. I call it the vomit house. It looks like the 70's puked. But I'll take it. Shag carpet and all.